Lost Equipment-Broad Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have fun brutha, I'm jealous! BTW Nick don't worry about it dude, it happens to everyone. I say we start a "buy Nick a new custom wetsuit" fundraiser. We can even get a special velcro flap sewn into the back :rofl3: Now that's what I call a dump valve!

Billy

Hey Billy, I might do a dive on Tuesday night.I'm taking the family camping this week and we'll be leaving on Wednesday.Have fun and be safe down there. Nick and I did two night dives at Veterans last night, vis was maybe 12-15', water temps were 68 surface and 60 at 65', surf about 2'. A sea lion buzzed Nick at depth and nearly made him soil his wetsuit, pretty funny! Take care dude!!

Have fun brutha, I'm jealous! BTW Nick don't worry about it dude, it happens to everyone. I say we start a "buy Nick a new custom wetsuit" fundraiser. We can even get a special velcro flap sewn into the back :rofl3: Now that's what I call a dump valve!

Billy

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom