Lost Equipment-Broad Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hello,

I recieved a PM from a friend in San Diego. She wants me to post this. They were up here with some students, this morning, and 2 DPV's were lost.

If you find them please PM me and I will put you in contact with them.

Thanks, Rick

-------------------------
.....my instructor boyfriend had an advanced class at Broad Beach this AM and 2 of the students dropped his personal DPV's in the surf zone.

I would appreciate any help you and your group could give in recovering them. They were at Broad Beach at 8AM this morning, July 31. Lost were 2 grey Sea-Doo's, dropped in the surf zone. There were no id's on the Sea-doo's other then a "Hawaiian shirt" key ring attached to the Sea-Doo's.
Again, thanks for any help you and your group can give.
--------------------------

Last edited:
How much does the DPV cost?

And best luck finding the DPV. I will help if I can! I found Aly's knife... so... maybe I can find it... =D

How much does the DPV cost?

And best luck finding the DPV. I will help if I can! I found Aly's knife... so... maybe I can find it... =D

They are expensive!

An excuse to dive! Maybe we should send out a search party:D

Yea :D Maby we should

Any word on how conditions were up in Malibu in that area? I am planning on doing a dive there tomorrow, and maybe we'll move it to Broad Beach to add some eyes to the water.

Good News! One of the DPV's were Found this morning By Big Rock. That is incredible! Hopefully someone will find the other one.

Rick

I have to know...how do you lose TWO dpv's?????

I knew someone was going to ask that. And for some reason I knew it would be you, Robert:rofl3:

Actually, it was in a class, and two students lost them. I don't know the details, so, i won't put my imagination to work with this one:D

Rick

Back
Top Bottom