Lost dive flag at Folly Cove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KapitanSparrow

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
If any of you kind souls chance upon a decrepit old dive flag at Folly Cove I would appreciate a PM. This old flag was left today, Sunday, May 11 near the big flat rock. Please let me know if you come across it or else bring it to Cape Ann Divers shop.

On a related note, if someone lost a 3 lbs. solid weight at Folly Cove today, please PM me as well.

Thank you.

I might be up in Gloucester tomorrow and if I am, I'll drive by and take a look.

Lewisevans that would be mighty nice of you. Attached is a picture of the flag as seen last. uploadfromtaptalk1399864662211.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Looks like it was found today. This was posted via facebook:

I found a dive flag and float at Folly Cove today. It has Flav or M Flav written on the flag. I gave it to Bob Boyle of Undersea Divers in Beverly (978-9279551) he will have it at this shop when it opens on Tuesday. Andy Martinez

I would just like to say that we recovered our flag thanks to kind fellow divers.

Water at Folly was 46 degrees at 20 ft. Visibility was awesome.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom