Looking to dive, Sat 2/11, anyone in?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i dunno it was... tropical...
some of the best viz ive had in weeks....
my hands did get a little chilled when i was puttin my gear away.
and there where lotsa hermit crabs, and whatever kinda p.. off crabs we kept diggin up....
im gonna make a dredge.. mabye that will help fill out catch bags with more little necks

countryboy:
Yeah, vis was lowsy.. only around 50 feet this day...

ARRRRRRGGGGHHH!!!!

Man, I'm jealous!! Hope you had fun!
I was just saying I think its about time I actually did a warm water diving vacation. I have never been diving tropical yet.....

We are "stuck" in the Dominican Republic (We were supposed to fly out Saturday, now it is Tuesday).. No flights back home for a couple more days... Did 2 more dives today, and will go for another tomorrow.. Warm water diving is contagious.. be careful. You will spend a hell of a lot more on vacations than you would a dry suit.. You can tell the choice I made :D

countryboy:
We are "stuck" in the Dominican Republic

Oh yeah, I feel your pain!!LOL I'm stuck inside with over a foot of snow outside....
My vacation may have to wait until the fall, we shall see.

Great pic, btw!

I actually LEARNED in the tropics. Got a bit bored on a vacation in the Bahamas, but not bored enough to play anymore blackjack. I thought I'd save money if I learned to dive. Oh the irony!
It is TOTALLY a different world...but if you can dive well here...well, we all know how that sentence ends.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom