Looking to dive, Sat 2/11, anyone in?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diesel298:
looking to get a new dry suit....

somone guess what im gonna say.....

lookin like ill be good for eithe sat or sunday....
just let me know whaere and when.....

DIG -D!!!! A new suit??? I have said it before, i'll say it again, 6 lousy divers, and you get the quarry, shelter, and heat for 10$ a day!!! If My new suit gets here, I'll join in! C'mon Ray,, Im gettin a complex here, You just wont dive my quarry! Im gonna boycott the Seeker soon! :)

dbg40:
DIG -D!!!! A new suit??? I have said it before, i'll say it again, 6 lousy divers, and you get the quarry, shelter, and heat for 10$ a day!!! If My new suit gets here, I'll join in! C'mon Ray,, Im gettin a complex here, You just wont dive my quarry! Im gonna boycott the Seeker soon! :)

I suspect my offer to jump in the balmy quarry in just my swimsuit scared him off :evil:

Big John,, Jessica Alba drove 3000 miles just to meet you last weekend, and you left me to handle her on my own. You know that with my advanced age, it could have been the end of me. Thankfully it was'nt! (very thankfully!!!!!!!!)

I know Ray...Next-gen, I wont forget.

J/K I will have to check out the unisuit. Not sure the sizing will work for me though.

Gidds:
WHY are you leering at Sally while he changes?

Like most people he was trying to decide if I looked like Beavis or a benedictine monk in my changing robe.

I may be the objecy of ridicule, but I am warm and I have yet to be sited for indecent exposure (not that there is anything wrong with that).

JohnL:
Like most people he was trying to decide if I looked like Beavis or a benedictine monk in my changing robe.

I may be the objecy of ridicule, but I am warm and I have yet to be sited for indecent exposure (not that there is anything wrong with that).

I think he's just a perv :rolleyes:

dbg40:
im lookin forward to some day mikin it out there..
latley ive been keepin busy with work

I was not leering, I was quite jealous of his monk robe when it was frigid out!

Is the quarry open this w/end? I may have to wait to get all my new stuff so I can try it out there. I'll also hopefully be nice and warm...hint hint.:D

johnnyseko:
I was not leering, I was quite jealous of his monk robe when it was frigid out!

Is the quarry open this w/end? I may have to wait to get all my new stuff so I can try it out there. I'll also hopefully be nice and warm...hint hint.:D

ooooo.......................................................................................
i.............
nevermind

Gidds:
I suspect my offer to jump in the balmy quarry in just my swimsuit scared him off :evil:

I aint skeered! bring it on!!! Photo op! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!! Dare I think it may be a thong?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom