Looking for someone to test the Diverig sea60

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

minos2014

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello. My friend.

I am looking for someone to test the Diverig sea60 for us. And I wish he can just test the burn time, brightness, and the use experience with the light when used underwater.

Please DM if someone has interest. I can offer a free sample

Here is the deal of Diverig sea60 on amazon

Thanks .

So I got SEA60 to try it out. It will be replacing my other video light based on how well it performed. It is incredibly bright. Powered by 4 18650s, it also lasts for a long time. I used it with my camera instead of strobes, so turning on and off throughout a dive and most of the charge is still there by the end of the day after 3-4 dives. It has been through about 20 dives now and no issues so far. It is solidly made. On the night dive, I had to turn it to the lowest power because it is so bright it makes it look like a day dive - almost blinding. During the day dives, I leave it full power and it does a good job bringing colors back without the use of filters or post-production editing. I am hoping it will last for a while!

Ok, the first light was cutting out, I sent it back to Minos for troubleshooting (It was a free one to test) He paid for return shipping. I got a new SEA60, Diverig from him. It has been performing well for 100 dives. Has been to >100ft several dives. All warm water. No flooding issues, no cutting out. Still very bright and the battery lasts for a LONG time. It is my favorite video light, I don’t use my old one at all now (although the old one (XTAR D30) was really good too and still works, but just not as bright and don’t last as long).
Craftsmanship is really good on this light. Super happy! Thank you Minos.

Back
Top Bottom