For Sale Diverig sea60 dive video light promotion 35% off

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

minos2014

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,All

After a year of sales, Most of our clients are very happy with the nitescuba diverig sea60 light, It can use 4pcs of single battery . But some of our users have experience turning off underwater in unexpectedly ,Our team are doing many test and research to solve the problem .We think that the problem may related to the batteries. so we developed a new high drain battery to solve the problem . It's B3400 high drain battery.

We have a very attractive price on amazon for the sea60 dive light (discounts 35% coupon). And for more, I would like to give everyone who order the sea60 from amazon 4pcs of B3400 battery free gift. Please order and let me konw . I will ship the batteries.

Cheers
Minos
ec09c20735106d5de55c09e215d82e1.png

Cant beat the price for the quality and size of these lights. Ive had zero issues with both of my sea60. I purchased some xtar 3600mh batteries and they added to my burn time. I have some other brand lights that cost 7x more and these are comparable to colour and brightness.

Cant beat the price for the quality and size of these lights. Ive had zero issues with both of my sea60. I purchased some xtar 3600mh batteries and they added to my burn time. I have some other brand lights that cost 7x more and these are comparable to colour and brightness.
How many dives have you had these on? I need some new lights for my Fiji trip later this year. I was on the fence about these before but now I'm considering giving them a shot.

How many dives have you had these on? I need some new lights for my Fiji trip later this year. I was on the fence about these before but now I'm considering giving them a shot.
Mine has been problem free, with the battery offer it’s a hard deal to pass up.

Ive had around 45 dives on them now. I would buy extra batteries for them as well unless you are powering them down if you are not shooting. You will get almost an hour burn time on them on the high power setting. They are small and light so great for travel.

@minos2014

Sooo this light died on my last dive. It worked on dive 1 of the day. Dive 2 it went to red LED only and full power. When I pressed the power button it slightly dimmed the red and it went back to full power red. It would not turn off when holding the power button and stayed on for nearly 10 minutes. I tried to turn it back on shortly after it shut off and just touching the power button turned it on to full power red and again the same issue with not turning off... I charged the batteries thinking they may have been a bit low but it does the same exact thing. Ugh
Screenshot_20230823_193801_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230823_193819_Gallery.jpg

Finally got around to taking the light off my camera tray. The light head has something rattling around inside of it. I'll take it apart tomorrow at work but I suspect a capacitor blew up. Could be a burned up diode but I'm leaning towards a cap.

I am on the second unit. 60-80 dives on it and works without any issues. Love it. I use whatever mix of brands of batteries and no issues at all with the second unit. The price with free batteries offer is a steal!
NSV60 Is really good too- used it on the last 20 dives. So now I have to choose between two every dive…

Turns out that one of the nuts that holds these posts in place had come off and was freely rattling around with 16.5 VDC directly above it. That likely shorted something in here. I didn't see any damage that is immediately evident and without a schematic it just isn't worth the effort to track down the problem right now. Maybe when I have more time I'll try and get this back up and running. Parts are cheap to source.
20230830_050206.jpg
20230830_050215.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom