For Sale Want to sell and ask some scubaboard members test and review diverig sea60

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

minos2014

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello. My friend.

I would like to ask some members here to test review the diverig sea60 for us. I wish the person have to be an underwater photographer.
Can take nice-looking photos for our products underwater , and share the experience on here scubaboard or on Amazon.Because this one is more expensive than
nitescuba s12. So I will maybe need 3-4 members for help. Thanks.

And I will offer diverig sea60 as a free sample.
d968ac5c-85a3-4661-b67e-6787cbfc7c81.jpeg

Is this light marketed towards photography or videography? Based on the appearance alone, it looks like it would be suitable for both?

We are looking for a tester from USA address only.
Totally understood, 'tis one of the drawbacks of living in dive paradise.... :p

But really, it does look like an interesting, low cost option for folks building their first rig (to test the waters) without breaking the bank. Best of luck!

I like the specs and price. FWIW my only reason for not trying is the battery count. Running two lights would require a minimum of 8 charging slots for the 18650's. The two 3500 lumen lights I'm running now use one 32650 each which means my charging station needs are smaller. Especially important when travelling.

Looks good, but no battery charger?

How firm is the 100M depth rating? Has it been used successfully at those depths or just pressure tested in a pot?
I wouldn't mind trying a couple this summer on some wrecks.

I would be interested as well. I currently use L&M 3800s and 12k but these were on my list to try before buying more expensive lights.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom