Looking for Reps to distribute scuba related items

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PatchLady

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Dive Patches International is in search of Good Sales people to call on Dive Shops and Gift Shops around the world.

We offer Key Chains, Embroidered Patches, Dog Tags, Etc.
Custom items availiable, with minimums requirements)
Take a look at our site, and see items that we have availiable.

If interested, please contact us.
Dive Patches International - Home
Dive Patches International, Inc

I'm not much for dive patches, but the Tervis Tumblers with patches in them seem pretty cool.

Those Tervis Tumblers are great products. Nice to see you sell them with patches in them.

Hi Mike:
Thanks for writing and letting me know about the Tumblers. They are a little pricey, but they are a great product.
The new embroidered Key Holders, (Designed after the Remove Before Flight) have also been very popular. I am always open for new ideas and appreciate feedback from others. If you have any ideas of what divers would be interested in collecting, I'm all ears.
One of my goals is to inspire others about scuba diving.
Thanks again,
Tasha

When my son was born I was looking for a one peace with like a dive flag on it with a cartoon turtle on it..or future diver thing. Just an idea for you

When my son was born I was looking for a one peace with like a dive flag on it with a cartoon turtle on it..or future diver thing. Just an idea for you

There is a laddy on Ebay who sells One piece baby outfits, t-shirts, and blankets with a picture of Snoopy Diving and the word "Daddy's Little Dive Buddy".

I bought a shirt and a blanket. If you're interested, I've still got her email addres somewhere. I think the shirts/blankets were about $12 each (I think).

There is a laddy on Ebay who sells One piece baby outfits, t-shirts, and blankets with a picture of Snoopy Diving and the word "Daddy's Little Dive Buddy".

I bought a shirt and a blanket. If you're interested, I've still got her email addres somewhere. I think the shirts/blankets were about $12 each (I think).

Could you post her name or email address. My wife and I just found out that she is pregnant with twins and I think this would be a kind of cool thing. Did you like the quality of the product that you got from her?

Thanks
Phil

Could you post her name or email address. My wife and I just found out that she is pregnant with twins and I think this would be a kind of cool thing. Did you like the quality of the product that you got from her?

Thanks
Phil

Hope the original poster doesn't mind. iF so let me know and we'll have a mod split this off into another thread.

her email address is chayes@atlantic.net\
ebay ID cookiedoughcream

old fashion contact
Cora L. Hayes
23500 NE 154 Pl Rd
Salt Springs, FL 32134
United States
(352) 685-0998

You could get t-shirts, blankets, bib's, "onsies", etc. different sizes and colors. the blankets are the "thermal waffle texture" which are my little boys favorite.

this is what it looked like

ScubaDiverBuddybluethermal.JPG

from my old email items were $13 each and reasonable shipping

Hi Phil:
I also wanted to let you know that I currently adding new products to my web site designed for babies and toddelers.
The items are scheduled to arrive in the next week or so. The line is called "Baby Scuba". I have a bib that has the "Baby Scuba" logo with "Will burp for Bubbles" below it. Also a "Baby Scuba Shortie" - Red with the "Baby Scuba" logo on the front. In the future I have a Baby Bottle scheduled among other baby items. I will let you know when the items arrive.

Hi Phil:
I also wanted to let you know that I currently adding new products to my web site designed for babies and toddelers.
The items are scheduled to arrive in the next week or so. The line is called "Baby Scuba". I have a bib that has the "Baby Scuba" logo with "Will burp for Bubbles" below it. Also a "Baby Scuba Shortie" - Red with the "Baby Scuba" logo on the front. In the future I have a Baby Bottle scheduled among other baby items. I will let you know when the items arrive.

That will be cool.

are you going to put them on t-shirts also? (those go well with swim trunks and shorts for going to less casual places).

I think a T-shirt for a baby/infant with the words on it "I want Nitrox in my bottle" might be funny. :D

when you say "baby scuba shortie", are you taking about a shortie wetsuit or an outfit that is a one piece but short sleeve/legs?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom