Looking for Rebreather divers/ buddies?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crazyduck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My name is Andrew I am a known dive FREAK and abuser of dive gear!
Looking for rebreather divers/ buddies in North Texas area?

I did my introduction dives on a PRISM unit and I am looking for folks to dive with and exchange ideas. All closed circuit/ semi closed circuit and home builders are welcome in get in touch.

Dive the World!
I've seen the future and there are no bubbles :scubadive

Andrew,,,, I think you are looking in the wrong forum,,,,most everyone here is open circuit divers for obv. reasons. So how many dives have you made on a close circuit system? Do you have one,,,,or getting one soon? I would like to do a discovery type dive on one.

Crazyduck & Texdiveguy.....

Y'all might consider contacting Bigjetdriver. He's pretty much a guru in the field of inspiration diving. It's possible he might be able to help each of you in some way.

Regards,

texdiveguy:
Andrew,,,, I think you are looking in the wrong forum,,,,most everyone here is open circuit divers for obv. reasons. So how many dives have you made on a close circuit system? Do you have one,,,,or getting one soon? I would like to do a discovery type dive on one.

You Never know were Closed Circuit divers are lurking- :D .
My intro class was held in Tennessee and it was a single dive for 2-1/2 hours- that was rather thrilling. Total costs are really affecting the market impact of such machines. Average new commercial closed circuit unit can cost any where from 4k to north of 8k and that does not even touch specialty units. I have seen a few homebuilders but like building a rocket it has its drawbacks. Good luck with finding a discovery course; if I hear anything I will let you know.

Cudabait:
Crazyduck & Texdiveguy.....

Y'all might consider contacting Bigjetdriver. He's pretty much a guru in the field of inspiration diving. It's possible he might be able to help each of you in some way.

Regards,

Big Jet Driver- AKA Rob Davies- Yep, he is the Inspiration man for Texas and a great guy to boot. Now, if he would dive more in the US that would help- hehehehe.

Thanks guys-

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom