Looking for people to dive with OH

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry for the late reply.

I am in. I will meet you all at Whitestar at 10 AM tomorrow. I have an old silver Volvo. UGH and a wetsuit.

Dave.

Thanks to NWOhio and DaveT for being great dive buds at Whitestar.

Water was a cold 41 degrees(min). Viz was 15 to 20 feet. We averaged about 20 mins each dive.

I drove there from Columbus in a coat and in fog. Drove back home in a tshirt and the sunroof open.

Great dives and finally some sunshine in Ohio.

I live in NW Columbus, near 23 and 315.

Takes me a little less than 2 hours. Um, er, I don't ALWAYS obey the speed limits.

Thanks to NWOhio and DaveT for being great dive buds at Whitestar.

Water was a cold 41 degrees(min). Viz was 15 to 20 feet. We averaged about 20 mins each dive.

I drove there from Columbus in a coat and in fog. Drove back home in a tshirt and the sunroof open.

Great dives and finally some sunshine in Ohio.

It was great fun...Looking forward to next time with both you guys!

Ohio divers! I did my OW dives at Whitestar. Isn't 41 a bit chilly for a wetsuit? I think it was closer to 65 when I went.

It was chilly for both of them! Great dives though and I second the cold AM and summer like drive home. I enjoyed the dives, Thanks guys we will have to do more! I actually considered diving wet...for a minute and dove my junk drysuit instead and was glad I did.

Back
Top Bottom