Looking for new wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Comparing the DTD and SG websites, I can see that SG (wing, back pad, trim pockets, etc) are all re-branded DTD products. Geez, even the pics of divers in action are the same. As mentioned earlier, for whatever reason, SG added the bungees to the wing. Maybe they moved the inflator hose, as @berndo suggested, off to one side for SG as well.

IMG_20231108_091851681.jpg

Definitely offset

Waiting to see what Simon ends up with.
Quick question- in the European store how do we convert the “17” wing size to North American? Is 17 kilograms and that is 34 pounds?

I have a like new demo HOG 32lb. My own that I used maybe three times in fresh water before I started diving SM exclusively. Don't know what shipping would be but I'll take 200 for it.

Waiting to see what Simon ends up with.
Stay tuned to see what will Simon do?

Will he go for the DTD wing or the Apeks? Or will he be seduced by the heavier shell of the DIR Zone? Will he go on a walk about until Patrick handcrafts another Oxycheq Extreme wing? Will he go to the outback to hunt kangaroo with a MK-7 and teach the natives regulator repair? Will Lex ever get over his orange stripe fetish?

These and other questions will be answered in the next installment of "Looking for a new wing".
:cool:

Back
Top Bottom