Looking for gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bamaskubacat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm looking for gear for my hubby. We spent a ton of money on getting me geared up this summer and since I don't have a job I'm looking for quality gear really cheap (I know, oxymoron). So, if anyone is cleaning out there old gear let me know. He is 6', 170lbs - tall and thin so I'm guessing a large on a bc??? All he has right now is a mask so we need everything.

Thanks,
Tina

I've found and seen some good deals on gear on craigslist. Our LDS often has trade in gear at decent prices.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

I have a M/L Seaquest Quickdraw in good condition. Comes with integrated weight pouches, trim pouches, corrugated hose, but needs an inflator or integrated octopus. I'll take $70 cash (firm).

I have a Seaquest Pro QD Unlimited. Excellent shape. Comes with corrugated hose, new inflator that has never been wet, chest strap, integrated weight pouches, trim pouches, two zippered pockets, comfortable padding, stainless grommet for internal retractor (retractor not included), grommets for mounting a dive knife (dive knife not included), shoulder and hip dump valves, six stainless d-rings, and a cummerbund with a zippered pouch that's worth it's weight in gold for storing small items like an extra speartip or a small goody bag. I paid North of $600 for it and will part with it for $200 cash (firm).

I'm 5'10/5'11 (depending on how much I'm slouching :wink: ) and range between 180 and 200. Both models fit me fine.

He is 6', 170lbs - tall and thin so I'm guessing a large on a bc???

He's probably going to need a medium or medium/large BC. I'm 6'-3", 200lbs and I wear a large Scubapro BC. It does vary between manufacturers. Back when I was at 190lbs, I wore a medium US Divers BC.

I don't have any extra BC's anymore, but I'll see what else I've got.

I have a Atomic Reg with intergrated oct/inflator and a Sherwood wisdom 2. The computer has only been dived a few times, the reg is a Z2 and was serviced recently and not been used since. look for $500 total. Figured i would throw it out there.

I have all kinds of stuff. Bcs regs and computers steel tanks fins mask weight belts.

to OP:

I have a couple of sherwood reg sets, I could part with one Din/Yoke 90's model Oasis, annual service, with SPG and Safe second. $150 in a bag to you. I also have an Aeris/Oceanic air and an Aeris/Oceanic air/nitrox computer. $100 either.

I've been pm'ing with Whypsycho about his Atomic reg. so I think I have that covered. Still need a bc and fins. He seems to think he wants a Zeagle Ranger (although he's never even tried one on) so I think I'm looking for a bc that isn't so much the older full jacket type but a more streamlined shorter waist or even a back inflate. :idk:

Paul - what model name/number is the computer?

I'm interested in picking up a new BC, so my Brigade might be available for him.

I have a Veo100NX (console/puck) and a Aeris XR1(wrist) for sale. Neither has download capabilities from what I understand

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom