Looking for compatable spring straps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't tell anything about how the buckle mount from that pic. I think it's the same system used by my wifes Blade II fins, and I make spring straps to fit them.

Hmm. If I get a chance this weekend, I'll pop off the straps and post a digital pic of the post. Would that help?

Wijbrandus:
My wife and I use SeaQuest Thrusters for our diving.

We are considering converting to spring straps, after seeing some other people use them and being able to appreciate their advantages.

Does anyone make spring straps that fit this model? For reference, here is a link to see them.

These straps will work on the SeaQuest Thrusters. They are available in a sport model with the quick disconnect buckles and the pro version that eliminates the plastic buckle. Hope this helps. Thanks.

Innovative EZ Spring Straps

Innovative Pro Spring Straps

Phil Ellis
Dive Sports Online
www.divesports.com
(800) 601-DIVE

Thanks, guys. Much appreciated.

PhilEllis:
These straps will work on the SeaQuest Thrusters. They are available in a sport model with the quick disconnect buckles and the pro version that eliminates the plastic buckle. Hope this helps. Thanks.

Innovative EZ Spring Straps

Innovative Pro Spring Straps

I bought two sets of these, one with the plastic buckles for my wife and one with the steel for myself. We think they are great.

I just bought the "pro" version without the plastic buckle attachement from LeisurePro for $31.95. It took about a minute to install them. I haven't dived with them yet....

I've got these ones. While they designed for jetfins, they also show you an easy way to retro fit them onto fins with buckles, and eliminate the buckle failure point. www.spring-straps.com

Back
Top Bottom