Looking for cancer survivor in Nassau 4/8-4/11 for shark/dolphin dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

finforward

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I realize that this is a long-shot but we have several posts up seeking a visiting or local cancer survivor who will be in Nassau around 4/8-4/11.

I am the founder of a charity called Fin Forward, which is based in the U.S. and specializes in shark dives and other therapeutic marine encounters for cancer survivors.

We have booked a trip for Nassau for April 8-11 and may be looking for 1-2 survivors to take on a shark dive (SCUBA certification required), dolphin swim (no certification needed), a snorkel, or a submersible ride (no certification). Sorry but we cannot provide airfare/hotel at this time.

Fin Forward Website: http://www.finforward.com
Fin Forward on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/finforward
Email: info@finforward.com

Thanks, and safe diving to everyone.

Brandon

Not sure what this means. You are looking to fill a spot on trip with a cancer survivor?

Fin Forward specializes in shark dives and other marine encounters for cancer survivors. We will be in Nassau on 4/8-4/11 and hope to find 1-2 cancer survivors to join us for a boat dive on 4/8 and a shark dive with Stuart Cove on 4/9 or 4/10. Since we are new and it's a last-minute trip, we don't have the funding to provide flight, hotel, etc. so we are hoping to find a survivor who lives there or will be visiting those days.

Interesting. I am a cancer survivor and returning to diving last year was a significant milestone in my recovery. Good luck with your venture.

Back
Top Bottom