Looking for buddy/dive group.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scott04

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Since getting on the island a few months ago, life's been busy getting settled in and starting the new job. Now that it's over and things are going well, I thought I'd log back into the SB and see what's going on here in paradise. I would like to hook up with someone or a group in March to check out some of these sites I've been reading about and visiting. The reason I want to do this in March is that I've still got to get my tanks inspected, O2 cleaned and I want find a good shop near Ewa/Kapolei or nearby to accomplish this. So, if anyone's interested in diving during then and beyond let me know.
Additionally, if anyone here rides a bike, we could check out the island roads some weekend.
Check you later and it's good to be back online...

Scott

Aloha Scott!

Glad you got settled in and have time for some fun :D

You might want to check with Oahu Diver (ID of a member here on the board) as they plan dives, as far as I can tell, pretty much every weekend.

Aloha!
Lisa

Mahalo " justleesa", I may look them up.

Scott

You could also check the link in my signature if you are associated with the military or DoD.

here is someone else looking for a buddy, he slipped off the page :wink:

I go out quite often and am always looking for new dive buddies. I also kayak dive, so if that is something you are interested in I am good to go there also. We have a group of about 5 of us on here (kayaks) that have come together, but the trades have been so bad lately that we haven't had a chance to meet up and go out yet. I have only gotten my yak out once in the last two months due to timing and winds.

Im me and/or check out the thread on Pre-superbowl dive. There is a group of us that are going to try lanai lookout and blowhole this sunday morning if the conditions hold.

Jay

Thanks for the replies. Once I get the equip (tanks) serviced, I'll be looking forward to meeting some of you out here.
Many thanks again and safe diving to you all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom