Looking for BP/W and ATX 50

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lof:
Hi,
We sell and ship worldwide and have several customers in Philippines.
No local dealer there, yet.

Let me know what you are looking for and I am sure we can set you up.

Thanks,
Jakub
Jakub, Ellen Chua, a PPD member, is the owner of scuba shop called Diverspoint. Perhaps you might want to pm her for possible dealership here in the Philippines.

thanks for the info. i've already emailed jakub. but still, my priority is not to buy brand new. i'm not sure yet if i really wanted to pursue diving for good. but i want to give it a try.

Hmmm, if you want to do it piece-by-piece, I have any Oxycheq 40lbs wing with inflator that can do singles or doubles.

It was bought new last year, but I nearly never use doubles, so it's still in the bag unused.

It cost just under $300, but it can go for $150 as otherwise it's just a dust-gatherer, and I have enough of those already...

PM if you're interested, anyone..

not sure how to PM. larry, are you from the philippines? i'm interested.

PM sent to larry and jag. thanks for the help. wait, is it ok to use a 40 lb wing for single tank? thanks again!

if your not decided yet if your going to pursue diving why buy a bcd? why don't you just rent, its just P200 a day.

erwun:
not sure how to PM. larry, are you from the philippines? i'm interested.
larry isn't from these here parts... but he's here often enough that there are regular government warnings sent out to PG whenever he is in the area

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom