Looking for boat dive on Sept 22 or 23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scottbaty

Registered
Reaction score
I live in Clermont, west of Orlando, and would like to dive on the east coast. Is it worth diving north of Jupiter? Are there any charters in the Daytona/Cocoa area that somebody can recommend? I dove West Palm, Pompano, and Boyton Beach this year and am wondering if I will be dissapointed north of Jupiter. Any info would be great.

Well, if you are willing to make the drive...I'm currently in contact with the HMS Minnow in Key Largo for some dives that same weekend. Granted, it's a LONG ways from Orlando area to Key Largo.

We actually booked a dive with Abernathy in West Palm. Thanks for the thought. We were in Key Largo in June.

Hey Scott -- welcome from Clermont! Yeah, we typically head south, too.... If you come up with anything closer, let me know...

At this point, I'm anxious to check out the EPCOT Living Seas dive. Have you heard of it? Supposed to be very cool -- at least once...

Have you considered Gulf Coast diving? We haven't tried it yet, but it's on our list of to-do's....

Have fun at WPB. We've done Loggerhead Divers in Boynton -- or we head down to Conch Republic Divers in the Keys..... It's a bit of a drive, but well worth it....

scottbaty:
I live in Clermont, west of Orlando, and would like to dive on the east coast. Is it worth diving north of Jupiter? Are there any charters in the Daytona/Cocoa area that somebody can recommend? I dove West Palm, Pompano, and Boyton Beach this year and am wondering if I will be dissapointed north of Jupiter. Any info would be great.

Sea Dogs out of Daytona runs a good operation.

There's nothing reliable out of Canaveral.

And for the record, it's Abernethy, but y'all can can misspell Jim's name all day long as long as your money is green :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom