Looking For Another "Cozumel"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dove Cozumel as well as most other "famous" Caribbean destinations. ABC islands will not provide you with the excitement under water to compare with Coz [I am not sure I agree with calling Coz: "world class" - but it is nice]. I guess the only place I know that might provide you with a diverse underwater experiences [including strong currents at places and large encounters [depending on season and dive-site] is Roatan. As to the after-dive scene, it is getting there. Good restaurants, clubs, international tourism and fun thing to do. Good resorts, superb beaches on one side of the island and lively night life in a couple of the areas.
I dare say that personally I always thought Roatan's diving is superior to Cozumel's.
Yuval

Trying to plan a trip to Bonaire end of June. Having trouble finding flights. Any recommendation on how to get there? Need to go from Phoenix. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom