Looking for a suit in Metro Manila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Si:
HI guys,

When i arrive in Manila next week, im going to be looking for a tailors to get some suits for work, does anyone know of a good one that is cheap??!!

Any help would be awesome!

depends what kind of materials you want em in and your budget. they have custom tailors with prices ranging from zegna, brioni to gap. if you can be more specific i may be able to help

Simon, you need on on Yap?

Spoon:
depends what kind of materials you want em in and your budget. they have custom tailors with prices ranging from zegna, brioni to gap. if you can be more specific i may be able to help

Well, im looking for a good tailor, and dont mind spending circa $500 if its good quality. BUt if i can get a decent premade one i'll be happy! My body is an odd shape (a bit of bait for Mike i think...) so the premade ones here never seem to fit. If anyone can recommend a tailors for premade or to order items it would be great, then i can pop over to them in a taxi when in MM!

Cheers guys

Scuba_Si,
I did inquire about a custom tailored suit in Manila and from what I've heard, King Philip is a good one. I think their labor is $150 and then it all depends on the material you want to use. I'm sure the local pasaways can give you more details on this.

Scuba_Si:
i need a girlfriend!:D

Well, obviously Iris didn't want to move to Toronto or DC.... but i hear she would love to move to England... :D

just had four Suits made a few weeks ago with my tailor for over ten years !!!!!

around Php7,000.00 a suit for a jacket and pants. three to four days..... they got some sheets there. but if you would like Wool, or English Wool, you'd have to bring your own.

at VMall, GreenHills Shopping Center.

Scuba_Si:
Well, im looking for a good tailor, and dont mind spending circa $500 if its good quality. BUt if i can get a decent premade one i'll be happy! My body is an odd shape (a bit of bait for Mike i think...) so the premade ones here never seem to fit. If anyone can recommend a tailors for premade or to order items it would be great, then i can pop over to them in a taxi when in MM!

Cheers guys

subzero is absolutely correct. i have a tailor in King Phillip who has been my dads tailor for over two decades. i use him for all my suits. he will custom fit a suit that is appropriate for your body type. labor will be around $100 and the end cost of your suit will end up being around $250-400. plus the shop is located along the central business district of metro manila.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom