Looking for a suit in Metro Manila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vmall is nice now adays. lots of shops, and the greenhills shopping complex just got a new overhaul. AND LOTS and LOTS of SHOES for under php1,000!!! name it nike, rebook, adidas, etc.

For LordWest Tailoring : look for Alice Navaro(2nd floor , a small shop just by the bridge from Vmall (the NEW Vmall) to parking lot. under the parking lot would be for computer stuffs and game things ! lots of them

Scuba_Si:
Thanks For the info guys...

So i shall try getting a taxi to King Phillip?? and Vmall,Greenhills. Mikiki will love being dragged around the shops with me!

LOL... Oh a suit... I thought you were looking for a suite in Manila... I was thinking wild party at Simon and Mike's hotel suite...

Scuba_Si:

So i shall try getting a taxi to King Phillip?? and Vmall,Greenhills. Mikiki will love being in drag around the shops with me!

Am I reading this correctly??? :D

Scuba_Si:

So i shall try getting a taxi to King Phillip?? and Vmall,Greenhills. Mikiki will love being dragged around the shops with me!

i informed ALICE NAVARRO of Lord West that a guy from UK would be dropping by her shop tomorrow.......

I looked into buying some suits from King Philip while I was in Manila in early April. If I remember correctly, they wanted around $375 a piece for their nicer fabrics. Not absurdly expensive, but about twice what you would pay in a place like Thailand.

manhattandiver:
I looked into buying some suits from King Philip while I was in Manila in early April. If I remember correctly, they wanted around $375 a piece for their nicer fabrics. Not absurdly expensive, but about twice what you would pay in a place like Thailand.

I am pretty sure i could have gotten it for half of that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom