Looking for a roommate, somewhere between Sunnyvale and San Leandro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

biz_nate

Contributor
Reaction score
A few months ago, I posted that I'll be moving out to the bay area soon. I now have a job and an arrival date; next on my list is finding a place to live :)

Basically, I'll be working in Sunnyvale while my girlfriend (Chris) attends school in Vellejo. Chris insists on living in Vallejo, so I'm looking for a happy compromise in my living situation. Originally I thought that San Leandro would be a good option, since it looks to be right in the middle of the two. After more consideration though, I think I might be better off just living in the Sunnyvale area. I won't be visiting Chris everyday, so this makes more sense from a dollars/driving perspective.

I'm wondering if any of you out there are looking for a roommate. I'm still considering anywhere from Sunnyvale to San Leandro, but don't want to live any farther north than that. Also, if any of you have some perspective in terms of places to live/avoid, I'm all ears. My timeframe is pretty short- I'm driving from Colorado the evening of August 25th, and plan to be in the bay area the night of the 26th. If I don't have a place to live by then, I'll crash at Chris's place for a few days till I find something (I have the week off).

Some personal details- I'm a 29 year old male engineer. Pretty quiet and keep to myself, but love interacting with others in a one-on-one or small group environment. I'm very laid back, but do strongly prefer a clean living space. In addition to work, I'm also working on a Master's in Physics, but will be taking this next year off from school (hopefully this means lots of diving!). I'm looking to share a two bedroom/two bath place with a decent kitchen, but am flexible. PM me if you're interested!

Thanks, I'm looking into this as well.

Back
Top Bottom