Looking for a nice Air Integrated, liberal decom(or able to change liberal/conservativeness) computer. Open to literally anything.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just get a perdix AI and be happy for the rest of your diving life. Save up if you don’t have the $ just yet. You’ll thank yourself later. Oh and buy used, just bought 2 used perdix AI’s and 4 transmitters. Saved a ton of money.
I can never find used perdition ai’s tho. Where should I be looking?

You find a steady trickle here on SB. They do hold their value pretty well on the used market, so you are not going to get one for 50% of retail, even if it's a few years old and out of warranty.

gosh thats what everyone says. I just dont know if i have the money for one :(
There are a few AI computers that are significantly cheaper, but many are in the same general price range. You mentioned wanting a tech oriented computer. Those are all in the same general price range, and most of those don’t offer quite as many conservatism adjustments.

If you want to save some money, hold off on the transmitter. The Perdix AI or Teric will work just fine with AI turned off. Oh, and the PPS transmitters will work, and are a bit cheaper than the SW Swift.

If you want to save some money, hold off on the transmitter. The Perdix AI or Teric will work just fine with AI turned off. Oh, and the PPS transmitters will work, and are a bit cheaper than the SW Swift.
Good advice. Also consider that a perdix will be a tiny fraction of the cost of tech diving (or so I understand from reading here), so you could always just wait for a tech oriented computer until you are sure you are going to do tech diving.

Yep, although I personally would not use any payment method that doesn't offer any consumer protection (like paypal F&F or venmo iiuc)
Me neither, but at this point everyone should be well aware of the risks involved in internet purchases and plan accordingly.

I do not know that seller, I would just eat the PP fees myself and be insured 100%....

Me neither, but at this point everyone should be well aware of the risks involved in internet purchases and plan accordingly.
You'd think, but we just has someone scammed on a Deep 6 excursion within the last few weeks, hence my digression.

They post here quite a bit. Sometimes on the scuba buy and sell pages of Facebook. Just post a wanted ad here for a perdix AI.

Just get a perdix AI and be happy for the rest of your diving life. Save up if you don’t have the $ just yet. You’ll thank yourself later. Oh and buy used, just bought 2 used perdix AI’s and 4 transmitters. Saved a ton of money.
any big comparisons between perdix ai and teric?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom