Looking for a nice Air Integrated, liberal decom(or able to change liberal/conservativeness) computer. Open to literally anything.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBadger32

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Very interest in a Tech oriented computer, as i am interested in tech diving later in life, and want one that will be able to stand up to all of that as well. Thanks!
If anyone knows, its yall!

Wait until you want a backup.
uh oh- 2 shearwater perdix ai with transmitters? 3.5k CAD, or about 2.8 USD

They have a good reputation in general and their Excursion is probably the cheapest Buhlmann GF alternative to the Shearwaters. No AI though.

uh oh- 2 shearwater perdix ai with transmitters? 3.5k CAD, or about 2.8 USD
I bought my perdix used for way less than that. A used perdix with transmitter just sold on here for $700 usd. They're great computers, no need to buy new.

With that said, I also own the Deep 6.. also a great computer.

Just get a perdix AI and be happy for the rest of your diving life. Save up if you don’t have the $ just yet. You’ll thank yourself later. Oh and buy used, just bought 2 used perdix AI’s and 4 transmitters. Saved a ton of money.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom