Looking for a dive club!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:rofl3: i would love to but i have to be up early and go to calabasas for training :) other wise i would. on the other hand you can join us tomarow :)

Does this mean Erika has a job now?
Have they met you in person, cause this job seems to have a height requirement :11:

Oh crap,I screwed up! We are NOT diving tomorrow night(Thursday), we ARE diving at 7:00 on Friday night at Veterans Park.Sorry for the mix up.

I wish it was Friday night today. :dork2: RIGHT NOW!!!

Anyone else that wants to join us is welcome. I didn't put the dive on the calendar, since there was so much going on already this week and I know how hard it is to drag everyone down south to dive at night. :shakehead:

Ahaha, first of all, I met raydo and that instructor at a boot camp, so he had no choice -- we were on a boat for 3 weeks. Second, its an inside joke from this picture of an ice cream truck that this forgeigner designed. It said Delicious brown taste! for chocolate ice cream! Thanks for all the replies by the way. I'm the kind of diver who never finds people, so i just do classes for dives. I got one night dive on my advanced, but i dont have anymore lights :( Maybe another time on the weekend or something?

:rofl3: I don't know about this character Raydo...
I look forward to diving with you soon, though. I don't have any extra lights or else I would lend them to you for the dive.

I wish I could help, (wrong coast) if you can find a group of regulars you are there.

For what it is worth I highly suggest new divers to seek out a club to join. It opened a new doop of diving possibilities

Good luck....

I think he found us now. He'll be in good hands.

Does this mean Erika has a job now?
Have they met you in person, cause this job seems to have a height requirement :11:

I think he found us now. He'll be in good hands.

HAHA no job yet its volunteer. my job will come in a bout 2 weeks.

you have that right He will be in good hands.:)

well so we like him to think so!

Hello Beach Crabs

I'm in the south bay as well and looking for others to dive with. I would go on tonight's dive, but already had other plans. Me and a buddy are diving Topaz jetty Saturday morning if you'd like to join/meet up.

otherwise, I'll be watching this board for future dives.

Hello Beach Crabs

I'm in the south bay as well and looking for others to dive with. I would go on tonight's dive, but already had other plans. Me and a buddy are diving Topaz jetty Saturday morning if you'd like to join/meet up.

welcome to the crabs :) hope you like it here

Hello Beach Crabs

Welcome - Won't be able to join you guys Saturday but sounds like a fun dive and please check the board, the calendar and join us on one of our dives soon. As you can see we dive up and down the coast as well as some great boat dives.

Hello Beach Crabs

Hello nbaleva, are you a newly certified diver?Just curious. I do a fair amount of beach diving around Redondo,Palos Verdes,etc. Send me a PM or just post here on the board if you want to dive sometime. Jamie

Lol who was the one who visited me at work again ahaha. I completely forgot about that!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom