Looking for a dive club!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:D I will be nice to him. :mooner: I'm glad to have more divers from the SouthBay amongst us. :D

Lol and ya wondered why all the peole from the Southbay stray away :rofl3: Just kidding

Hey,us SouthBayers don't stray away, you Northerners are just,well, too far north!

Na where only a good 50min away not that bad i dont think :) i could say the same you guys are to far south :)

Yep ill get to dive with you one of these days :) insted of just meeting up on the land side :)

Yep ill get to dive with you one of these days :) insted of just meeting up on the land side :)

Quit teasing me.I know you're only pretending to be a diver!Tomorrow night Ren and I are doing a night dive at Veterans Park around 7:00,you are more than welcome to join us if you like.Any other crabs out there wanna go,too?

Quit teasing me.I know you're only pretending to be a diver!Tomorrow night Ren and I are doing a night dive at Veterans Park around 7:00,you are more than welcome to join us if you like.Any other crabs out there wanna go,too?

Oh crap,I screwed up! We are NOT diving tomorrow night(Thursday), we ARE diving at 7:00 on Friday night at Veterans Park.Sorry for the mix up.

Oh crap,I screwed up! We are NOT diving tomorrow night(Thursday), we ARE diving at 7:00 on Friday night at Veterans Park.Sorry for the mix up.

:rofl3: Thats why we never dive together never have the same dates. i would love to but i have to be up early and go to calabasas for training :) other wise i would. on the other hand you can join us tomarow :)

Ahaha, first of all, I met raydo and that instructor at a boot camp, so he had no choice -- we were on a boat for 3 weeks. Second, its an inside joke from this picture of an ice cream truck that this forgeigner designed. It said Delicious brown taste! for chocolate ice cream! Thanks for all the replies by the way. I'm the kind of diver who never finds people, so i just do classes for dives. I got one night dive on my advanced, but i dont have anymore lights :( Maybe another time on the weekend or something?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom