Looking for a dive club!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeliciousBrownTaste

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post like this, but hopefully it's ok. I am a little under a year of certification, but I can never find anyone to dive! I was wondering if I could join this club and maybe become a more active diver.

You came to the right place if diving is what you like to do.
Have you done any night dives?
2 of us are going to dive Veteran's Park Friday at 7 PM.
You can also check the calender for lot's of other dives.

Now tell me this... Did Raydo get certified or did the instructor send him home?

Welcome. You are more then welcome. We are not really a club there are no meetings held just people that like to dive and have a good time. Dont worry if you are not that experienced there are people of all diving levels that go diving with us and every one has to start some where. there are usualy dives scheduled for one day a weekend and then one night dive a week and a family picknic/dive day once a month along with a boat dive. There is a night dive in malibu this thursday at malibu g-colony that a few people are going to. Also this weekend there is a dive this satarday at refugio state beach just above Santa barbra at 8 in the morning. if you want to go to any of the dives RSVP on the calander incase any thing comes up with the weather or it gets cancled. also before you leave the house to come to one of the crab dives i would check the board to see if it is still going on. Hope to see you at one of the dives.
Safe diving see you soon!

Grrr....... ren you beat me to it

Hello D.B.T, I am one of the two divers doing the night dive this Friday at Veterans park, why don't you come along? I was also wondering what your user name means?Just curious.

ahh nobody here really dives. well, I am starting to think I don't dive anymore. Seriously though, the beach crabs keep things busy and watch out for the monthly wrinkles dives that are scattered around socal.

I was also wondering what your user name means?Just curious.

My guess as to his username is maybe he did some diving at Dockweiler near the Hyperion Treatment Station.

:rofl3: crack myself up with tastless jokes :rofl3:

by the way, DeliciousBrownTaste, I highly encourage you to dive with us, cause then I'm going to visit you everyday for free air :eyebrow:

My guess as to his username is maybe he did some diving at Dockweiler near the Hyperion Treatment Station.

by the way, DeliciousBrownTaste, I highly encourage you to dive with us, cause then I'm going to visit you everyday for free air :eyebrow:

Nice,Ren.Nice!! HA HA!

HAHA! Just now got it after reading it twice over. :rofl3: Be nice to the new guy :)

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post like this, but hopefully it's ok. I am a little under a year of certification, but I can never find anyone to dive! I was wondering if I could join this club and maybe become a more active diver.

Welcome to The Beach Crabs! You found the right place. Come on out to our scheduled and non-scheduled dives. There is alot of diving going on, some fun people to be around, and an overall great time!

By the way, I am curious about the name, as well :)

See you at the beach soon,
Rick

Back
Top Bottom