Looking for a dive buddy!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xxpnkdrummer05xx

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
i'm new to diving, just got my OW. I want to get in the water more before i take the advanced course, but need a buddy to go with. anytakers, beach or boat. laguna, anywhere really. send me a pm

Hello, and welcome to SB!

If you get up to the northern part of L.A. County come check us out. We do alot of beach and boat dives. Hope to see you at the beach soon!

Rick

Let us all know where your at city wise, will make finding someone a bit easier too.

hey dude i live in HB too but right now im kinda short on cash and my tanks need to be inspected but in a month or two we can go diving just pm me

I'm also looking for a dive buddy. I did a few OW dives a couple years ago, but I want to get back into diving. I'm located in Costa Mesa.

Shoot, Rick beat me to it. Tho' I STRONGLY suggest you come on out to a Beach Crab event. Now that you got your C-card, you can get behind the wheel.

Come on out and we will learn you up right. . .how to drive. . .safely!

Take care, dive safe, and hope to see you at the next Beach Crab event.

Tevis

P.S. Hi John and Missy!

Back
Top Bottom