Long held quest satisfied, Finally bought a 'Classic' Aqualung Micra' Adjustable' !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubafanatic

Contributor
Reaction score
I finally fulfilled a long-standing reg purchase desire by buying an Aqualung Micra Adjustable-extended exhaust-T/Titan 2nd stage combo. I've had a hankering for one for over a decade now, but never pulling the trigger because I couldn't fine one in very fine condition, or overpriced, or that I'd be able to find one as they always surfaced on E-Bay sooner or later eventually.

But, given that they've been out-of-production for MANY years now, and are getting ever sparser, even on E-Bay, I finally gave in and snagged a very nice condition one (based on photos anyway).

Honestly, I just like the 'look' of the Micra 2nd-stage! :)

It was my first reg and I loved it, breathed like a dream. The only problem with them now is many parts are no longer available. I know, I've being doing some hunting recently. I've given a couple away recently as they came attached to other regs I wanted. They do come up on our auction site fairly regularly, usually priced $25-40. If you'd ever like to pick up another feel free to messsge me.

It was my first reg and I loved it, breathed like a dream. The only problem with them now is many parts are no longer available. I know, I've being doing some hunting recently. I've given a couple away recently as they came attached to other regs I wanted. They do come up on our auction site fairly regularly, usually priced $25-40. If you'd ever like to pick up another feel free to messsge me.

What parts are no longer available?

s-l1600.jpg

It this the one you purchased?

What parts are no longer available?

Most hard parts it seems. I have bit of a list but it'll take some effort to get the info together as it's in numerous emails. If you're really interested I will post back, or if there's a specific item I can enquirer.

With the wide exhaust T it was even better. Mine was attached to a Cousteau. If parts were readily available I' would have considered picking up another set.

You can buy the seats for both the first and second stage. I have three of them paired with Cousteau regs. I don't really dive them anymore and am getting ready to offer a number of my older regs for sale. I will go through them first before I do. I think I have enough seats to do this. Great reg though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom