Aqualung Titan Micra Adjustable Regulator Set- ABS octo- Suunto SPG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sik_Z33

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Up for sale is my complete Aqualung Micra adjustable regulator set. It features a AL Titan first stage, AL Micra Adjustable second stage, AL ABS octopus (2 years old) and Suunto SM-36 SPG. The whole set was just overhauled and rebuilt by an authorized Aqualung dealer and service center on 7/24/2012 so everything is serviced and ready to dive. I've used the regulator for the past 3-4 years and have always serviced and cared for it properly. It's a great tropical diving and travel regulator due to it's super small size, also has flow adjustment so it's good for shallow and deep dives. I would love to keep as a back up or to stage a pony bottle but I just can't afford to. Right now this is my primary regulator, everything is in great condition and performs flawlessly. The only cons are they show some wear, the "Titan Micra" badge on the first stage has worn away which is common for these regulators.

Product Details

Aqua Lung Titan Micra Adjustable
First-stage type: Balanced diaphragm.
Low-pressure ports: 4.
High-pressure ports: 1.
First-stage swivel? No.
Second-stage adjustments: Switch and dial.

THE MICRA ADJ is a high performance regulator in an extremely small, lightweight size. At only 6 oz. and a comfobite mouthpiece, you can hardly tell that the regulator is in your mouth. It boasts a User Adjustment Knob and a Venturi Adjustment Switch.

Prices

$185- Aqualung Titan first stage and Micra Adjustable second stage (freshly serviced, mint!)
$70- Aqualung ABS oct
$50- Suunto spg (computer console also included)

Or $280 for the whole set.

I accept paypal, priced are shipped. Thanks for looking. Pm with any questions.

5L25I25E33Kf3I73L1c7vcbc92877b8c31b0e.jpg5Nf5G85H43Kd3I93H4c7v107228939df31895.jpg5Ee5X35J13Ia3F93Nbc7va8986ca3602e119f.jpg5I15Nd5F53E33Gd3Mbc7v25832edf71491418.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom