For Sale Aqua Lung Titan / LX / Octo / Suunto Console Singles Regulator Set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tmassey

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
TitanTop.png TitanFront.png TitanSN.png TitanBottom.png

I have an Aqua Lung singles regulator set for sale. It includes a Titan first stage, an LX primary second stage, a slim Aqua Lung octo, BC inflator hose, drysuit inflator hose, and Suunto console with depth, pressure and compass, with a high-pressure quick-disconnect. This regulator is currently configured for DIN, but an inexpensive DIN to Yoke adapter (not included) will allow it to work with Yoke tanks as well. The price is $250 plus actual shipping cost.

I have not personally dove this regulator. It's from an avid diver who stopped diving about a decade ago, which would be the last time this regulator was in the water. The regulator seems to be in very good condition, but the regulator should be examined by a regulator technician before it is used again.

The regulator has been used. It is in very good condition, but it is not in perfect cosmetic condition: there are scuffs and other evidence of use. Please see the photos for additional details.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I am happy to help. I thought I would start by offering it here on ScubaBoard before I move it to eBay. Thank you for looking!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom