Long Beach SCUBA SHOW 2009 Who is Going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given there will be mermaids in attendance it's only right that Dr Bill's lap be present to provide a resting area for the mermaids' tired tail. :blinking:

Sigh... the ones that sat with me last year were under-sized (age-wise, not elsewhere). Besides, things are still going well with Mia so who knows what the future will bring for yours truly. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Show.

Sigh... the ones that sat with me last year were under-sized (age-wise, not elsewhere). Besides, things are still going well with Mia so who knows what the future will bring for yours truly. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Show.

I guess other people will have a shot at looking for mermaids this year then! ha ha

D_B and TekDiveGirl are here at the SB booth :)

Hi, DB and Kimber. I guess you're using the BTS guest login that Howard created for BTS!

Shouldn't it be ssguest? (Scuba Show)

Where's Howarde....

:worthless:

I'm running around here too!

:D

Here are some snapshots from the Long Beach Scuba Show. The show was busy all day and it was nice to see all the familiar faces and meet some new people too. I'm going back today and will be working the OCUPS booth from noon till 1:00, so if you're at the show please stop by to say hello.

P5290071.jpg

Paul from Light & Motion, Bonnie, Steve and Michaela from Wetpixel

P5290072.jpg

Paul from Light & Motion, Bonnie, Steve and Michaela from Wetpixel. I'm not going to tell you what Paul just whispered in my ear.

P5290073.jpg

Suuz Martines of ScubaDoRag, the most colorful lady at the show!

P5290074.jpg

Judy Carlson, the creator of Jujee Beads has some amazing glass art jewelry like you've never seen anywhere else!

P5290078.jpg

Recent Brooks graduate signs up to win the Barbara Jones print being raffled at the OCUPS booth. He wants to be an underwater photographer when he grows up.

More pics today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom