Logo Ideas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Just tinkering around but I was wondering what you divers thought about this possible design. I'm not real happy with the shade of green used for the water, I was hoping for something a little blue'er (new word) but I just couldn't seem to get it just right. I also needed to add Chautauqua lake for our Olean sister.

Like I said, just tinkering around
Ken

To be honest with you I don't know whether these are lacks or islands :help_2:. the colors are the think that identify these things. I think that I can help you with that. I am a web and graphic designer too :lam:. I will do it for free just for you, because you are a diver and I like diving and want to help any diver. PM me and lets do this Logo together :deal:.

What is this logo For? Website, diveshop, Diving center.. etc. because it is different
For example. if you are making a logo for a diving center It will be nice if it is mixed both location and diving, lets say these two lacks in light blue and the diving flag as a background. But if you are designing for a dive shop so you should mention something about equipments like mask as a fram and the two lakes behind, Things of that sort.
Also you must deside you want to be known as a logo (designs and figures), but if you want to be known as a name the name must be included in your design.
there are so many Ideas, you are designing somthing to be attractive for people and reflects what this shop or center do.

nauidiver2004:
Just tinkering around but I was wondering what you divers thought about this possible design. I'm not real happy with the shade of green used for the water, I was hoping for something a little blue'er (new word) but I just couldn't seem to get it just right. I also needed to add Chautauqua lake for our Olean sister.

Like I said, just tinkering around
Ken

Ken,

Thanks for thinking of me! So far, I think I'm the only one this way. BTW the logo design is good.

Pam

How about this?

Heather,
I think I like yours better! Nice job. Another thing I was thinking was How to include the St Lawerence without making the thing too darn big. Maybe we don't need it. We may loose some of the smaller details if we were to have it embroidered on a shirt but I think it will still look good.
What does everyone else think? Any other ideas out there?

Pam,
Don't think of yourself as the only one from down south, just think of yourself as the FIRST!

Ken

hmmmer.gif
Thats what I am talking about. Now it seems clear that these are two lakes and you can have a wonderful dive in the them.
This is wonderful logo. In designing you always tell yourself "I can do better than this". Sometimes you find yourself right and you actual do something better, and other times you find yourself a lier and this is the best you can. Anyway this is a wonderful design.

35.gif
Congratulations
35.gif

Thanks!! I glad you guys like it!!

We'll have to design something simplier if we're going to embroider a shirt. Too much detail is right! I'll see what I can play with for a tshirt logo.

nauidiver2004:
Heather,
I think I like yours better! Nice job. Another thing I was thinking was How to include the St Lawerence without making the thing too darn big. Maybe we don't need it. We may loose some of the smaller details if we were to have it embroidered on a shirt but I think it will still look good.
What does everyone else think? Any other ideas out there?

Pam,
Don't think of yourself as the only one from down south, just think of yourself as the FIRST!

Ken

Ken,

I like the way you think. I have started a recruitment campaign, and have a few people interested. Hopefully, I can bring some with me.

Pam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom