Location transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gkwalt

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I purchased the Lynx a short time ago. I had some problems with the transmitter not working. But, Liquivision, and especially Ryan, couldn't have been more helpful in addressing the problem without any hassle. The few dives I made with the Lynx have been fine. Those dives were in a quarry, I can't wait to test it out in true open water conditions. one of the reasons I chose the Lynx was the deco algorithm. I'm sure some would disagree, but I think the Buhlman algorithm meets my needs and safety concerns.
I am looking forward to the location transmitter! Pretty fish and interesting sites have been known to to lead me away from the boat! By the grace of god and my compass I always get back, but I am interested in how the location transmitter is going to work. Do I tie it to a line hanging from the boat? Is it something that is on the deck?

I would love to hear from a Liquivision rep about how we can expect this transmitter to function.

I purchased the Lynx a short time ago. I had some problems with the transmitter not working. But, Liquivision, and especially Ryan, couldn't have been more helpful in addressing the problem without any hassle. The few dives I made with the Lynx have been fine. Those dives were in a quarry, I can't wait to test it out in true open water conditions. one of the reasons I chose the Lynx was the deco algorithm. I'm sure some would disagree, but I think the Buhlman algorithm meets my needs and safety concerns.
I am looking forward to the location transmitter! Pretty fish and interesting sites have been known to to lead me away from the boat! By the grace of god and my compass I always get back, but I am interested in how the location transmitter is going to work. Do I tie it to a line hanging from the boat? Is it something that is on the deck?

I would love to hear from a Liquivision rep about how we can expect this transmitter to function.

Using a thin rope, you hang the location transmitter off the side of the boat. A button on the bottom of the transmitter allows you to turn it on and off, but mostly it looks similar to the existing tank transmitter.

Eric Fattah
Liquivision Products

Eric

Any updates on when the location transmitter will be released.

Cheers

Recd - have you received any info on when the location transmitter is due to be released?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom