Local News

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Friend made it back to Colorado earlier this week.
IMG-20231124-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20231124-WA0000.jpg

I don't know the history and complications of the project, but I definitely saw the guys working late paving the road outside Pancho's Backyard the other night.
I suspect they're pouring concrete at night because it's not infernally hot, not because they're 'working late'. I feel bad for the businesses impacted. When we were at Guido's there was the faint smell of sewage. Yuck.

In July of 2023, new Quintana Roo Mobility Regulations were published in the Official Gazette of the Federation. According to Article 139 of the Mobility Regulation, units such as those used by Uber, must have fixed GPS type geolocation equipment, physical or digital panic buttons and video cameras and voice recording to guarantee safety for both the user and the driver.

In July of 2023, new Quintana Roo Mobility Regulations were published in the Official Gazette of the Federation. According to Article 139 of the Mobility Regulation, units such as those used by Uber, must have fixed GPS type geolocation equipment, physical or digital panic buttons and video cameras and voice recording to guarantee safety for both the user and the driver.
Do they have those in shuttles and taxis?

Do they have those in shuttles and taxis?
Nope!
Just another barrier to entry into the transportation racquet.

Nope!
Just another barrier to entry into the transportation racquet.
I can't imagine anyone getting past that taxi union/club/group/whatever they call themselves.

I can't imagine anyone getting past that taxi union/club/group/whatever they call themselves.
If uber chooses to pay the cartel more, it could change.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom