Local News

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lobster house, north end

Lobster house, north end
That's what it looked like to me. I haven't been there in years, but as I remember there is some sort of stream or small lagoon on the property.

“in the hotel zone” - I would have thought they’d find it down south or on the east side. Hmmmm.
Lots of Croc's up north. Inland from the road where 'The original lobster House', is located (near the Westin) it gets pretty marshy. The old golf course is in that area, which I have been told by the local golfers, often featured Crocodiles in or near the water hazards.

Lots of Croc's up north. Inland from the road where 'The original lobster House', is located (near the Westin) it gets pretty marshy. The old golf course is in that area, which I have been told by the local golfers, often featured Crocodiles in or near the water hazards.
Our outbound flight was canceled once and we ended up on the jungle side of Coral Princess. That was the only time I’ve had a good look at that jungle up there. Crocs there makes sense.

Just a heads up. Before someone says this is Cozumel not Cancun, Cozumel customs is under the Cancun office, when you do a customs form on line you select Cancun then in a drop down menu select Cozumel as the terminal.

Just a heads up. Before someone says this is Cozumel not Cancun, Cozumel customs is under the Cancun office, when you do a customs form on line you select Cancun then in a drop down menu select Cozumel as the terminal.

In other breaking news:

Foreign Countries Have Their Own Laws and Enforce Them!

In other breaking news:

Foreign Countries Have Their Own Laws and Enforce Them!
Your sarcasm is so refreshing…
It is not that they have laws and enforcing them, however, if the post will shine a light on an unusual law, like this or bringing pseudoephedrine to Mexico, I find it interesting as it will help me prepare better for the trip. Furthermore, some laws may go so strongly against my personal beliefs that I may chose to avoid some countries altogether. So thank you @gopbroek for giving heads up!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom