Lobos reservation Dec 6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Screw it, pretty certain I can find a buddy. Yes, taken, me, how can I pay you?

Ooo Ooo! If anybody comes up short for buddies, I'm available! Whalers is just my favorite. Saw a big thornback ray there 2 weeks ago!

P1010077.jpg

Cheers,
Kat

Screw it, pretty certain I can find a buddy. Yes, taken, me, how can I pay you?

You would think with all the special effects talent in Hollywood that someone could market an inflatable dive buddy for Lobos. Give it an orange wetsuit and it can double as an SMB.

Ooo Ooo! If anybody comes up short for buddies, I'm available! Whalers is just my favorite. Saw a big thornback ray there 2 weeks ago!

P1010077.jpg

Cheers,
Kat

Priceless.... You are the diver of the month... I love when somone gets a pic of something so elusive others don't get to see... Really great job....

Thanks for sharing.... :)

So due to some poor communication on my part I've got a Lobos reservation that I don't need. Anyone interested in it?

Are you buddying with Robin? :D

it wasnt mikes fault it was mine for responding so late to him...kinda like on this thread :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom