Lobos reservation Dec 6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What's wrong with Kathy giving out upgrades? :p

Brewski and Ernst, you guys will be at the MAG with Kathy right? This Saturday, be there or be squared....

Just make sure she doesn't get too close to your rigs, she will swap out your short hoses for longer hoses... :)

MG

Hey now, you know the reservation went to someone near and dear to you (me).
I'm bringing a long-hoser with me, so everyone should be happy. Now I just have to read up on how to find middle reef, etc. once I get there. BAUE?

I'll be there Sun Kristina and I'd be happy to show you where middle reef is. :D

Michelle, thank you very much, I may take you up on that. From what I am gleaning it's hard to miss, but maybe you could point me to hole in the wall too? Seeing as I was looking at everything around it that last time, lol.
I'm so excited about Sunday, I guess Robin's going to be there too. I think I'll just go around and introduce myself to everyone there in dive gear, lol.
Hope to get to meet you too, Chuck.

Thanks for the reservations, Mike, sorry you couldn't make it but it was nice to see Brewski and his wife again. I also got to meet Chuck and Linda finally.
Had a couple good dives with fobturbo, don't think we actually found middle reef though we tried. Don't ask me how I couldn't, I think maybe the masses of krill threw off my compass? OK, maybe not. We did see dolphins while we were gearing up in the cove though, two of them, pretty neat. Someone in a red inflatable got pictures (I didn't get her name). Chuck was the one that spotted them though, thanks Chuck!
I'm hoping with the massive amounts of krill that were there that we'll start seeing some whales off the coast pretty soon.
I'm exhausted else I'd give a lengthier report, have to get that Christmas tree up before bed.

Thanks for the ride home from Lobos Kristina! I was cold and tired and really appreciate the ride. Hope to see you again soon.

Paula

Thanks for the ride home from Lobos Kristina! I was cold and tired and really appreciate the ride. Hope to see you again soon.

Paula

Paula when are you going to buy a drysuit and be warm? Michelle needs to keep working on you :eyebrow:

Wait until we start taking you deeper and your wetsuit compresses more as the water is getting colder :shocked2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom