Loading slow?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

50Fathom

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am noticing the site is now loading slow as molasses whenever I refresh, click a thread, click a subforum, post or what-have-you.

Is there something going on? It's WAAAY laggier and slower than it used to be.

Reactions: Jax
I had Larry the cable guy her for 1.5 hr yesterday ... went through the house and outside replacing connectors, tweaked a bunch of stuff on the computer, showed me how all the performance values he looks at improved markedly when he was done, and Scubaboard still loads slower than any other site I go to regularly. Doesn't make any difference which of four different browsers I use.

yup m experiencing the same prob too :(

I thought it was just my computer this morning but SB has been slow to post, reload and refresh.

I guess y'all want me to work this morning instead of playing on SB....so I'll go do some work now. :D

Bad time to say I am not having any of these issues? Just kidding....sort of. It is a bit slower for me but not as bad as it seems it is for others.

Having the same issues lately. All other sites load just fine but this site is extremely slow

... makes ya wanna get out and push ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Slower than usual for me as well.

Back
Top Bottom