Loading slow?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Much better now.

Stop messing with the DB or do it while I'm :sleeping: I actually had to do work whle SB was slow cause I could not play on SB. Bad, Pete!!

It's slow and has been for me since the upgrade. Very slow.

Yeah, at about 1450 hrs or so it was taking more than 30 seconds to try to load a page and I just moved on to another site. I'm glad it's working better now and can't wait for Phase 2 to fix Phase 1.

I seem to be having to click buttons/links two and three times before they will do anything other than sit there and spin their wheels. IE9/Windows 7. I have been travelling so this has only applied to me this morning since I was not on the board otherwise.

The site is noticeably peppier today than it has been lately. Pages are popping up relatively quickly. Windows Vista/IE 9.

I'm with Insta-Gator, looking forward to Phase 2. Phase 1 was/is, uh, not so great.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom