Loading slow?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dallas has found a few errors that seem to have occurred during the upgrade. He's fixed a couple of those errors already and is working on the others. Tell me how it seems to you now?

Dallas also fixed an issue with memcache. Please, do let me know how it's loading for you. It takes about 2 secs for me here in Key Largo.

It seems better, but far from fast still. I'm no longer seeing the over 15 second waits on some loads. Most are 7-10. Thanks to Dallas for improving it.

This evening is a huge improvement for me over recent days on SB. Everything seems to be taking about 3-4 seconds, as opposed to the intervals as recently as yesterday that had me humming the Jeopardy theme song while I waited. :D

Definite improveement in load speed when first opening the site, but if I click on "User CP" to get to this thread, then it bogs down.

I agree that it is much faster. Thanks!

still about 7 seconds to load for me and I have 20+MB DL normally.Another big forum I am on, DisBoards routinely has similar probs.

Extremely slow refreshing and reloading again especially the last 15 minutes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom