LIttle Cayman flight info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't think of a time when I was delayed on Cayman Express. We had an computer glitch where they kept changing people's reservations a few weeks in advance when they were converting over to use a different aircraft set, but even then, the flights were all on time. I am sure I have just put a hex on myself for next month, but they have been like the Swiss train system for us.

You are lucky. I've had no end of aggravation. Flights cancelled and being rebooked on to later flights so as to miss connections. Arriving at the check in desk 1/2 hour before flight time and being told gate was just closed. I've had confirmed tickets not honored. Lost bags. Rude staff at check in. Rude staff on the phone. If there was any other way to get across, I would use it. Where's Island Air when you need them.

Thanks everyone for all the tips. I was there 2 years ago, but the exact process is now a little foggy...other than remembering the massive line on the way home Sat AM in GC

We are traveling there tomorrow. Hoping that TS Harvey stays away

Thanks everyone for all the tips. I was there 2 years ago, but the exact process is now a little foggy...other than remembering the massive line on the way home Sat AM in GC. We are traveling there tomorrow. Hoping that TS Harvey stays away

Have a great trip, where are you staying? We will be going back to LCBR later this year and would love to read your trip report when you get back!

Has this changed? Last time we flew into gc we just went to local line, told them we were going to lc and they saved us thru.

Has this changed? Last time we flew into gc we just went to local line, told them we were going to lc and they saved us thru.

If you are talking about the immigration line when you walk in off of the Tarmac flying into GC from the states on the way to LC, you must pass through immigration and customs or you may have trouble on the way back out. If they waived you through on your way in, you are lucky it didn't cause you problems when you left. Now on the way into GC from LC, then yes, you can skip past immigration and customs by telling them where you are coming from.

If you are talking about the outgoing immigration desk right after the security checkpoint on your way into the departure lounge, then yes, on your way through GC to LC, they will just waive you through if you tell them you are going to LC

Anyone know how good the wifi is at LCBR?

Spring 2017 Worked in the room and at the pool, not at the beach. I was just doing simple stuff like reading e-mail so do not know how much bandwidth there actually is.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom