Listening to Buffet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Buffett... About as bad as Bill Murray's Lounge act from saturday night live.

EVERY APRES SKI GUY in the WORLD plays too much Buffett.

Did you know what was in his salt shaker that he lost?

I will have Buffet playing this Thursday as I head down to Key Largo for a weekend of diving. :07:

Yes I am a Pirate ... 200 years too late!!!

on edge like the opening notes of 'Margaritaville'...I detest that song with a vengeance.

Being trapped on a 65' sailboat liveaboard in Honduras listening to Buffet playing 24/7 will do that to you...the captain's wife thought JB was soooo cool. Everyone else grew to loathe his music as a result...

Her collection of parrothead noise now resides peacefully somewhere off Cayos Cachinos in about 140' of water...

jtoorish:
Coconut Telegraph...how about you?

JT

uh... :14:

fda483:
I will have Buffet playing this Thursday as I head down to Key Largo for a weekend of diving. :07:

Yes I am a Pirate ... 200 years too late!!!

Amen! Only another parrothead can relate to cruising down the road with the top down with 'Ragtop Day' blasting on the stereo :auto: ...or mellowing out at the end of the day to 'When The Coast Is Clear' or 'I Wish Lunch Could Last Forever'.... and what self respecting diver doesn't like 'Fins' :hai: or 'Mermaid In The Night'?!

Back
Top Bottom