Lion's Dive Resort anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been diving with Ocean Encounters annually for the last 5 or 6 years and they are a great operation in my opinion. If I remember correctly they now have 4 boats. I don't think the boats normally take more than 20 divers each and I don't think I've ever been on a boat that was maxed out.

Their boat captains and dive professionals have always been great to deal with and they're usually pretty fun. Divers are usually grouped together based on experience which is good for everyone.

I'll be diving with them next week again and I can't wait. The dive sites aren't overly deep and usually the best reef diving in my experience has been from around 60 feet and above.

Great to hear- thanks so much! Could you tell me approximately how many divers were on the boat dives?
About 15-20 divers per boat, but they divided us up in smaller groups. They have at least 3 boats. Our dive guides and captains were all wonderful! They pointed out all kinds of creatures to us. They were fun to dive with and concerned about safety too.

Back
Top Bottom