Lion's Dive Resort anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is the correct site, and I also did my invoice via email like you mentioned. I called in and made payment if I recall (I was there last October).

That is the correct site, and I also did my invoice via email like you mentioned. I called in and made payment if I recall (I was there last October).
Ok, that makes me feel better to know this is right process. There are so many scams out there nowadays, I wanted to be sure it wasn't a spoof website. Thanks so much!

davecampbell- thank you.... may sound like a silly question but did you have any language or currency issues or is the learning curve ok? Some places he has been to dive just for quick background: Carriacou, Grenada, Grand Turk, Bequia, Cayman Brac, Little Cayman, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Roatan, Utila, Belize, San Salvador.... and some others- will Curacao be great for him?

oh, and who do you recommend for boat diving (what my husband prefers)? thank you!!

we used usd for most things. we used Ocean Encounters, and Scubaçao for boat dives. Both were very good operations... everyone speaks english

Great! May and November are usually our preferred months during which to vacation. thank you!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom