Lion Fish Stings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Been hit and I can tell ya, it hurts! Mine was from the spineless lil prick that I was shearing. I grabbed a cut spine while the boat was heaving and put to much pressure on dinner when the cut spine stuck me.

I was waiting for someone to say "just pee on it" and everything will be ok I got that advice after my son got stung by some jelly fish on the south side of the cape

Funny story on a trip last season. Young kid late teens/early 20s came back onboard yelling he was stung by jellies, and kept going on about it. After laughing I asked him if he wanted me to help him reduce the pain. Had him get on his knees and I then told him to close his eyes, he asked what I was going to do and I told him I was going to piss on his face. Everyone on the boat got a big laugh at his look and reaction.:D

Funny story on a trip last season. Young kid late teens/early 20s came back onboard yelling he was stung by jellies, and kept going on about it. After laughing I asked him if he wanted me to help him reduce the pain. Had him get on his knees and I then told him to close his eyes, he asked what I was going to do and I told him I was going to piss on his face. Everyone on the boat got a big laugh at his look and reaction.:D

Yikes!

---------- Post added May 29th, 2013 at 08:07 AM ----------

Don't worry Knotical I wouldn't take advice from someone that is "bettin' on Obama" I have seen what that kind of health care can do!

Don't worry Knotical I wouldn't take advice from someone that is "bettin' on Obama" I have seen what that kind of health care can do!

Won the bet, too. I hope your son feels better.

Won the bet, too. I hope your son feels better.

Nope our whole country lost on that bet and we will be paying the price for many years unfortunately. Thank you about my son but the sting happened last summer.

Back
Top Bottom