Letterboy causes earthquake at Thatch Caye

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hank49

Contributor
Reaction score
Too much dancing and partying at Thatch Caye...tremors cause residents of Dangriga to wake up or stop drinking for a few seconds and say, "what the hell was that"?

:rofl3: LB causing an earthquake in Belize, now that is funny!!!

Seriously there was a 7.1 magnitude earthquake that hit Honduras today.

I wanted to get out and meet him there but my wife is about to pop anytime...next baby...so I'm standing by to drive to the hospital. Anyway, the weather has been perfect the last week so he's having fun.
No damage here where I live other than a few small cracks in a couple buildings. A water tank fell over in Independence. A guy I work with lost some windows in his house down in Punta Gorda.

It's a shame you couldn't meet LB while he's in your beautiful country. He is a hoot, a one-man entertainment show, and a decent guy. But if you tell him I said so, I'll deny it.

Safe delivery to your wife. Get the cigars ready to hand out cause I want one!!!

I am not a naughty boy!!!

All is good here!!

And it wasn't caused by to much drinking, more likely not enough drinking :D

I might cry when I have to leave this wonderful little caye!!

DNY definitely needs to take over this caye for a week! :D

My new OW certified diver buddy might be AOW by weeks end!!!

Going to Glovers reef tomorrow morning if anyone wants to join us :D:D we have room for divers and snorkelers both :D Hope to squeeze in 3 tanks tomorrow :D :D :D

I am working from the islands connection, check DNY for the only piccer I have posted, will post more from home :D :D :D

Got a couple good ones for point and shoot piccers :D

I hear you all had a great day yesterday. Good dive, lots of fish...Jake and Jorge came home with a great story...but I don't believe a word of it without pictures...Let's see it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom