Let's talk cold water gloves. What are your recommendations.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep. I do just that. But I have the neoprene gloves with Kevlar. Great gloves but I can't do crap with them till they compress in water.

sorry, misunderstood...I thought you said you had trouble flattening the neck seal with gloves on, and wouldn't be an issue if the neck seal was seated before putting the gloves on.

---------- Post Merged at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Have you checked out the Viking/Waterproof drysuit hose? The wings help to grab it. SI-Tech makes one you can just push on without having to pull the ring back. Of course you could also get a hose hat.

It's generally not a big deal, it is only a problem on a hot day, and when I am sitting around in my drysuit on the surface waiting for others. Once in the water, and cooled off, its just fine. Thanks for the suggestion though!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom