Let's liven this place up.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Jim

Contributor
Reaction score
I have returned from my junket to Truk & Bikini and the first part of my trip report will be posted in the Australia & S Pacific section in the next couple of days....

And when are we all gonna get together for a lemonade or two? All this has made me quite thirsty!

Welcome back Jim, I got back to the board just after you had left, hope you had a good trip!
Lemonade sounds good, the where/whens will be a tad more difficult to organise around here though :)

I think that few of us live in SE England, so we should all troop into London one day and get drunk, I mean meet up for a soda and a congenial chat...

How does that sound?

Gym

sounds great, shouldnt be too hard for me to find my way to london.. oh.. wai.. nevermind
im up at stoney for the 14/15th doing part of my rescue course, but im free most other weekends, lets just plan ahead :)

Sounds good to me!

By the way I'm going to be diving the Shirala on Friday - I know it's a slim chance but if any of you guys are going to be on the boat say hello.

Should be a good weekend as we're following it up with a weekend trip to Kimmeridge.

Ian

I'm in London every day of the week! The joys of work huh! :rolleyes:

*mumbles* tell me about it */mumbles*

ahh its so much easier to get to work now we moved from the
warf to victoria though :)
(and the pubs are cheeper :D

Hey - I travel an hour and a half to get to work every morning and an hour and a half home again!!!! All to get into London!

but there are so many nice places to live in london! whyever wouldnt you live here? *cough splutter nose grows increasingly long*

ok so what shall we do, meet in london for drinks?
meet in london for drinks + something else?

meet somewhere for a dive followed by drinks?

what would people prefur?

ScubaBaby once bubbled...
Hey - I travel an hour and a half to get to work every morning and an hour and a half home again!!!! All to get into London!

Luxury! - I'm stuck with a 2 - 2.5 hour journey each way every day just to do a 31 mile journey up the M3 from Farnham to South Ealing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom