Let's liven this place up.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ian - it wouldnt be so bad if I didnt know that drive by car with no traffic takes approx 25 mins to my work, or by bike at any time it takes 20 mins!

I drive to the station (5 mins), walk from my car parking space to the station (6.5 mins), catch a train to Limehouse (45 mins), then the DLR from Limehouse to Crossharbour (20 mins inc. waiting times), then walk from there to my office (5 mins).

And thats when the trains are running!!! I catch the C2C so that isn't often!!! :wink:

There's me saying let's liven the place up and disappearing again!

I trust you have all been reading my report on my Truk & Bikini trip in the Oz & S Pacific section. No? Oh well....

Why don't we try and get together some available dates between ourselves, see which one(s) are mutually aggreeable to everyone and gather at a convenient watering hole?

How does that sound guys?

we onna do a weekend or a weekday? Weekdays are better for me, 'cos I am usually tied up at the weekend (it's a little habit of mine I prefer to keep quiet about!)

So, let's try and pick a date guys!

Back
Top Bottom